S6 is a totally automatic optical fiber fusion splicer with high performance and low loss, it has new fiber imagery system and digital design.Widely used in the metropolitan area network construction and FTTX fiber engineering.
- Core to core digital alignment
- 8s for splicing, 18s for tube-heating.
- 4.3-inch touch screen, small size, easy to carry.
- High-power dual-LED light, convenient for night construction.
- 5200mAh removable lithium battery, 280 cycles splicing and heating.
- ARC calibrated by temperature and air pressure automatically
- No mirror design, reducing maintenance workload.
- Apply to high & low temperature, high altitude and harsh environment.
|Applicable fiber||SM (G.652), MM (G.651), DS (G.653), NZDS (G.655), others (like G.657)|
|Splicing loss||0.02dB (SM), 0.01dB (MM), 0.04dB (DS), 0.04dB (NZDS)|
|Operate mode||Manual, Auto|
|Fiber alignment||Core to core alignment|
|Splicing time||Typical 8s|
|Heating time||Typical 18s|
|Heat shrinkable tube||60mm, 40mm|
|Fiber cleaved length||8-16mm|
|Fiber view magnification||350X (X or Y view), 150X (X and Y view)|
|Display||4.3-inch touch-screen LCD|
|Battery capacity||5200mAh removable inner Li-battery, 280 cycles splicing and heating after one-fully charged.|
|Electrode life||Around 5000 ARC discharges|
|Interface||USB for data download and software update|
|Night construction||Built-inhigh-power dual-LED lights|
|Power supply||Adaptor, input: AC100-240V, output: DC13.5V/4.8A.|
|Operation condition||Temperature: -15-50℃, humidity: <95%RH (no condensation)
Working altitude: 0-5000m. Resist max. wind speed: ≤15m/s
|Weight||1.95 kg (including battery)|
|4||Drop cable stripper||1|
|7||Spare electrodes||1 pair|