S5 is a stable performance optical fiber fusions splicer with 4 motors, mainly used for fusion and protection of common communications fibers. The battery of large-capacity ensures long-time field operations. As one of the leading manufacturers in China, we will offer you low price and best services.
- Core to core digital alignment
- 8s for splicing, 18s for tube-heating.
- 4.3-inch touch screen, small size, easy to carry.
- Three-in-one fiber fixture, suitable for all types of optic fibers.
- High-power dual-LED light, convenient for night construction.
- 5200mAh removable lithium battery, 280 cycles splicing and heating.
- ARC calibrated by temperature and air pressure automatically
- No mirror design, reducing maintenance workload.
- Apply to high & low temperature, high altitude and harsh environment.
|Applicable fiber||SM (G.652), MM (G.651), DS (G.653), NZDS (G.655), others (like G.657)|
|Splicing loss||0.02dB (SM), 0.01dB (MM), 0.04dB (DS), 0.04dB (NZDS)|
|Operate mode||Manual, Auto|
|Fiber alignment||Core to core alignment|
|Splicing time||Typical 8s|
|Heating time||Typical 18s|
|Heat shrinkable tube||60mm, 40mm|
|Fiber cleaved length||8-16mm|
|Fiber view magnification||350X (X or Y view), 150X (X and Y view)|
|Display||4.3-inch touch-screen LCD|
|Battery capacity||5200mAh removable inner Li-battery, 280 cycles splicing and heating after one-fully charged.|
|Electrode life||Around 5000 ARC discharges|
|Interface||USB for data download and software update|
|Night construction||Built-in high-power dual-LED lights|
|Power supply||Adaptor, input: AC100-240V, output: DC13.5V/4.8A.|
|Operation condition||Temperature: -15-50℃, humidity: <95%RH (no condensation)
Working altitude: 0-5000m. Resist max. wind speed: ≤15m/s
|Weight||1.95 kg (including battery)|
|4||Drop cable stripper||1|
|7||Spare electrodes||1 pair|